Monday 14 January 2013

seafood recipes

SeaFood Recipes About
So when I was grocery shopping today and saw that Dungeness crab was on sale for $3.99 per pound, I knew exactly what I was going to make–ginger and scallion crab.
If you’ve been to a real Chinese restaurants in the United States, I am sure you are familiar with ginger and scallion crab (姜葱蟹). Crabs are mostly prepared two ways in these Chinese restaurants: ginger and scallion or salt and pepper crab. Personally, I love the wok-hei infused ginger and scallion crab. In my opinion, ginger and scallion are perfect matches made for Chinese stir-fry dishes–be it seafood or meat. (Previously on Rasa Malaysia, I had dished up ginger and scallion chicken.)
Eating out, ginger and scallion crab is rather pricey but I spent less than $6 making it at home. If you think that ginger and scallion crab is one of those dishes that is better served at Chinese restaurants, think twice. The recipe is very easy and takes only a few basic ingredients.
As for me, not only did I have my fix of ginger and scallion crab, I had two crab claws all to myself. And no, they didn’t fly across the table this time. ;)
The Dungeness crab season is starting soon. Get ready for a fabulous crab season with these crab recipes on Rasa Malaysia:
    Roasted crab with butter and black pepper
    My mom’s famous chili crab
    Black Pepper Crab – A Malaysian and Singaporean favorite

SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes
SeaFood Recipes  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment